About Nurture Inside
Frances is a trained Meditation Teacher and Laughter Yoga Leader. Frances knows what it is like to suffer from stress, anxiety and depression and the impact it has on people’s lives and the lives of their families. She came away from her own experiences with special strategies that helped her embrace life and be happy again. Her special techniques have been helping other women overcome their mental health problems for over seven years. Frances has worked at PANDA (Post and Antenatal Depression Association) for almost three years educating health professionals on perinatal mental health, the impact it has on families and trying to reduce the stigma attached to mental health issues. The best part of Frances’ job is when a client leaves her class feeling at peace and better prepared to face the world.
Nurture Inside offers short courses, one-on one mentoring and group sessions. Looking for a calming and balancing activity at your work either for regular lunchtimes or professional development/team building days? Why not book Meditation? Nurture Inside also offers special sessions for carers who are in need of time for rejuvenation.
As Nurture Inside continues to evolve we look to offer new and innovative workshops and retreats, covering topics such as “Importance of Self Care” and “Self Care Practices”.
Why let yourself get to the point where your mind and body shut down?
Nurture and be good to yourself by making the time to attend these supportive classes.
Take it from me, it really works, as the processes I have tailored for you in these classes have helped me with my own journey as a new parent and allowed me time to understand my own body and limits.
- Diploma in Dru Meditation
- Completed Dru Kids and Teens Meditation Module
- Certificate in Guided Meditation Teaching (Guided Visualisation)
- Laughter Yoga Leader
- Accredited to Facilitate the Well Ways MI (Mental Illness) Recovery Program
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (Facilitation & Training)
- Diploma of Community Development
- Member of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists - IICT
- Insurance with OAMPs Insurance brokers